Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Liked the Bona Wood Cleaner!

I finally got to use the Bona Wood Cleaning System this week despite the adorable kiddos! I liked it! It does take a little more time than the popular Swiffer, because the cleaner is not attached to system. You must spray and mop, section by section. But it was pretty easy and did not take that much longer. As for results, I cleaned the floor yesterday morning and it still looks fairly clean. With my swiffer, my floor looked dirty 10 minutes after I mopped! Also, it is awesome that the pad is machine washable (it can be used up to 300 times!). The swiffer pads can get expensive, especially when you are buying the cleaner too. I recommend the product!



                                                             Before using Bona......                                                      

  
                                                                       ...and after...


No comments:

Post a Comment